Select your custom dog collar & lead details (if any) above and we will have the base collar, top layer, & plain lead crafted for you upon your arrival all ready and waiting for you to break out your mad genius design skills. Select your preferred options and add ons above.
Once you reserve your spot we will be in touch via email with further details and to confirm your reservation. If you would like to make more than one collar you can add a collar+ to your order via the option above and we will contact you via email to disucss the options you prefer.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via our contact form for the quickest response HERE or call us at 817-754-0477.
***Save 10% when you bring a friend. (must be purchased in same checkout transaction to save 10% in your shopping cart)
RESERVATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: June 11th, 2015 (limited spaces, reservations may close earlier if class fills up)
LOCATION: Decatur, Texas (directions will be provided to reserved guests)
DATE & TIME: Saturday June 13, 2015 @ 12:00 - 5:00 pm (alloting extra time for those that want to take their time and craft more items)
AGENDA: Decorate your own customized leather dog collar, *2' dog leash, learn something new, and have a good time. (*leash, cuff and additional collars can be added to order via options above)
Prior to decorating begins we will cover the following:
- basics of leather craft saftey
- leather tools
- demonstrate the application of the tools, studs, jewels, etc.
You should bring:
- a great attitude
- an appetite (we will have chips, salsa & guacamole, food & soft beverages [*feel free to bring your own less soft beverage ;)*])
- your creative genius,
- a friend (not required but a plus, save 10% on 2 or more reservations *must be in same order transaction*)
- wear comfortable clothes (leather craft can sometimes be messy so please keep that in mind)
You will be provided with:
- fresh country air
- preassembled leather blanks
- leather tools
- hands on instruction
- leather decorations
- food (we will feed you CHIPOTLE)
- shop dogs to pet & love on while your here
- a scrap bin for you to get creative with
- the option to add to your take home gear
You will leave with:
- a new personalized collar & *2' leash (*if you choose the leash option)+other goodies
- a good time
- most likely other knick knacks
- and certainly some of Juno's drool & or hair
Thank you for your interest in our Collar Party, we look forward to meeting you.
::: SIDEBAR :::
- It is important to know that excellent hand eye coordination skills are required due to the nature of this craft and it's elements. (ie. mallets, prongs, blades, etc.)
- If there is a particular decoration you are exceptionally fond of and/or looking forward to use be sure to mention that in the comments at check out so that we can try to make sure to have it on hand and ensure it is compatable with your potential masterpiece.
- MINORS must be accompanied by an adult.
- This class is intended for hobby use only, and in taking this class it is understood our designs/techniques are not to be duplicated for commerce of anykind.
- ***In case of incliment weather the reschedule date will be the following weekend on Saturday June 20th***
- SORRY, NO REFUNDS: Please note due to the nature of this event, the prep work, and the extremely limited space per class we will not be offereing refunds. We will have a rescheule date for reaons of incliment weather. It is TEXAS afterall. :)